Saturday, July 23, 2016

Original and Amazing!


Original and Amazing!
I loved this book so much that the first time I read it; I was done within 36 hours! In fact the first time I read it was in 2013 then again April 2014.

A lot of people believe YA-dystopian is all the same. (Let me clarify…some critics definitely not me.) This book breaks out of any dystopian novel I have read. That in itself is amazing, I read lots of dystopian (I average 2-3 sometimes 4 books a week). I don’t want to put any spoilers in here, I won’t do it. With that being said, I believe you must read this book. Rix has packed it with lots of incredible action. 

Entanglement has an incredible story line, not just a fluff one. This one makes you think.
On originality, I would give this book a 10 plus, plus.

Read it, you will be thanking me afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment