Saturday, November 12, 2016

Kristie Cook-A Demon's Promise-Soul Savers Book One


Kristie Cook
A
Demons
Promise
Book one Soul Savers

I can’t say enough good things about this book. Very addictive so, let me tell you what I liked. Her characters are amazing. The pacing of the action is phenomenal.  The daughter, mom relationship, they are close but the sometimes have their differences. We can’t forget Tristan, a person that was designed for only the blackest purpose but somehow becomes the light of a knight.

As you read Kristie Cook’s tale, you feel yourself going head over heels into her world. You find that you will lose yourself in her reality. If you read ten minutes or twelve hours (yes, I pulled an all-nighter with this one) you can’t help but become a character in her world.

Now, every book has a part someone does not like. Whether it didn’t twist and turn when you wanted it to, or well, you get the idea. The only thing I could find negative to say is that it ended. I have to wait until the second book is in my hand to see what happens next!

Debbie A Browdy
The Daunting Series

No comments:

Post a Comment